Thursday, April 8, 2010

line upon line...


can you overplan?

I'm of the belief you cannot.



however,
I'm at a stage in my life where I could go crazycrazycrazy planning.

and the scariest part?

ALL of it could change, pretty quickly.


"Revelation need not all come at once. It may be incremental. 'Saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more' (2 Nephi 28:30). Patience and perseverance are part of our eternal progression."

Russell M. Nelson, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leah, thats a way good quote. And its definitely something we all need to remember. No matter what we do, how much we think we know what is best for us, sometimes the Lord just has other plans. And in the end, we'll realize His way was much better.

    ReplyDelete