Friday, July 31, 2009

best friends, do what best friends do.

real quick.


i'm at slc airport, waiting for my flight to az.


wait. i'm having deja-vu. wasn't i just here monday?
yup. here i am again.

I'm throwing everything else out the window this weekend, because I need to be home more than ever, possibly. I just need to be there, possibly for more own sanity than anyone elses' (but hopefully not.)

The absolute worst thing about going to school here, worse than not seeing my baby brother take his first step, worse than not shopping with my mom, worse than not being able to take my little sister to her first dance class,

is not being at home when someone needs me. 

I just absolutely cannot handle it sometimes. I hate feeling so useless when I could be helping, or just be there. This week has been especially tough.
lots of worrying, lots of prayers, lots of late nights, some tears. 

but I am one step closer to being home, helping fix something.

No comments:

Post a Comment