Tuesday, August 4, 2009

tastes.

mm. yummy tastes of pictures. and I can't seem to keep them in any type of order, so I'll just explain them as I post them :)

jen & i spent a saturday afternoon shooting, so much fun. she is such a gorgeous girl, and such a wonderful model. I just can't get over it!


my precious little sister, who is almost 12! our family took a day detour to Sedona, one of the most beautiful places arizona. love her

in bend, oregon. one of my favorite vacations ever. my lil baby ryry, my darling brenna. so much fun.



hahahahaha! this picture accurately describes our Fourth of July Prescott trip, Wasson-Marsh style. the boys bought air soft guns, and by boys I mean Erik (18), Hunter (19), Alex (12) and Parker (12). they went a little crazy at our property, army-style, and it was absolutely hilarious to watch!!! I acted as "War Correspondent" and went out in the field, which was dangerous. no seriously. the littler boys convinced my daddy to go out (he totally couldn't resist). hence, this photo, which i adore :)

my favorite boys!

song: fuzzy blue lights, owl city. describes me right now more than i could say.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! oh my gosh! i love it! so legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.... when do I get to shoot with you?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh i really like the first one you put up...it looks really cool! haha that was such a fun night! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete