Friday, August 21, 2009

outsides.

in so many ways, these pictures describe my summer. which is weird, because I haven't ever really been a landscape, outside-type of photographer. I've always been a people person, focusing on relationships, stories to tell, expressions to capture.

but somehow, in these fields and open skies, I feel like I capturing me.

oregon fields.


arizona botanical gardens with dad :)


biking through oregon countryside


mm. my favorite spot on campus on all time. I have spent so many hours reading, photographing, thinking, even dancing (yes!). I'm not sure I will be able to handle winter without this garden.



prescott!


dainty pink flowers & prickly cactus thorns.


early mornings.



dusk in provo.


song on repeat right now? so long, so long: dashboard confessionals. yup, I'm bringing it back old school style & its goooood.

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! Love the towering cactus (cacti) shot and the Dusk in Provo pic -- where in Provo is that?

    PS- It was fun seeing you the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how many Oregon pics you had! Whoot. But really you're really good:D

    ReplyDelete