Friday, October 9, 2009

something blue.

I just watched the latest "The Office" and I have a few confessions (& warning: this post is a little sappy and maybe even cliche. ok).

1) never gotten into the office. pretty big declaration around here, I know. People, epecially those in Utah I feel, LOVE the office. I watched the very first season when it very first started airing with sam, but since I haven't really wanted to watch it.

2) I'm so in love with Jim. I'm sure every other girl probably is too, but really. after watching this episode I remembered how much I love his character. and his smile.

3) yes ... I shed a few tears in this episode. I don't know if I can explain why, except that unlike many of the chick flicks I've seen lately, this love story seems so real.



and I know I will be happy getting married on a boat, in plane, on the beach, or in the rain, as long as my husband has the same look Jim does in the last scene (the best one is in the episode ... so watch it!) :)













the song of the day is It's My Life/Confessions, a Glee mash-up.

1 comment:

  1. I just barely started watching the office earlier this year. LOVE it now. And I just saw the wedding episode. awesome.

    ReplyDelete