Monday, October 26, 2009

your fight, is my fight.

It's prettier here than I could have ever remembered.

I want to bottle up fall & save it for a miserable, freezing January day.
But really, I would just prefer it to be fall all the time.

It makes me want to be outside all.the.time.
morning, afternoon, and especially at night, when all the leaves are blowing & it is cold enough to remind me of Christmas.

fall reminds me of my mom's apple cider (with oranges!), scarves, school, holidays and love. so much love. in the end, I know it is such a great blessing that it is fall right now. I feel (slightly) less stressed just because I can walk outside at 2 a.m. & think. or not think. they both work :)

song of the weekend: silly justin bieber songs. but I love them. haha

2 comments:

  1. next time you take a 2am walk to think, or not think, let me know. I'll join you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we please just talk on every possible media medium available?! love it :) yes. we will walk. most likely soon, considering...

    ReplyDelete