Monday, November 23, 2009

patience.



I am currently 10,000 feet in the air. and blogging. cool.

Random thoughts from the weekend:

My roommates really are my family here in Utah, and through this family I am learning a more Christ-like love. and I am so blessed.

I’m not sure I’m cut out to be a military wife or girlfriend. Or wearing fancy dresses, either. And I think that’s alright.

I know where at least one part of my life is going, at least for one semester. And I am grateful.

After seeing New Moon at midnight (yes, that happened), I walked out thinking this:

-Cheeeeeesyyyy. I liked the book better, a little.

-I’m totally a Jacob girl now.

Right now, I am kinda operating with my phone as my fifth limb. And I’m ok with that.

Christmas is making me so.so.so. happy. We listened to Christmas music Sunday afternoon after church as we decorated & napped. And I loved it.


my life, in iPhone pics. check it.



song? rocket summer, around the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment