Tuesday, December 15, 2009

and we can go anywhere.

all I ever do is blog when I'm flying.
good thing I have flown so.much. this year!
wait,
let's calculate.

.....

I think we're at 17 times since May 28.
wow.

I am so blessed to have an amazing friend [katie!] who offered to add me as a companion flier to her benefits as a Delta employee. I can fly home to Arizona for $25. yup, $25. it's beyond amazing. for me, it's evidence of the Lord's hand in my life. I have made some important trips this year, and I wouldn't have been able to fly 17 times without this!

and right now,
I'm in first class (yes, another benefit! I have gotten seated in first class more than coach!),
almost in Dulles, Washington
to see my best friend.

song: on the wing, Owl City.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! But yes, it is definitely all the Lord's work. It is because if Him that I even had that job!

    Love you! Hope you are having a fantastic time with your bestest friend!

    ReplyDelete