Monday, December 21, 2009

emerging.

spent the [week!] in virginia with my best friend :)

I could say a million things, but for now, let's just be happy I'm emerging from the bubble I've been living in :) some iPhone pics, anyone? you're welcome.

we went to the Air & Space Smithsonian

ooooh. we went to the Newseum! So. Cool. look at all these old newspapers! it was perfect for Kyle & I because we are both Communications majors and I'm pretty sure we could have spent all day in there reading everything.

we put our feet on the feet outlines in the museum :)


the girls (mom, Kourtney, Karlie & I) went shopping in Old Town Winchester, a little town in Virginia. so, so cute!

the Capitol?! maybe?! haha :) pretty.

Kyle & I, with Kory and Karlie, ended up in D.C. traffic for 3 hours. (can we say 3 miles in 30 minutes?) while it was entertaining, I will say I don't want to do that again anytime soon. ever!

ooh! snow day :) I was planning on flying out early Saturday morning, but the east coast got a "historic snowstorm" the one weekend I was there! and by historic, I mean, 2 feet of snow, no flights, no airport. that meant my 3-day trip turned into a 5-day trip!

we were a fan of this mirror. and us. cool.

song: on the wing, owl city.

No comments:

Post a Comment