Tuesday, September 28, 2010

leah&kyle, bridals.

Kyle and I took bridals on Thursday before the wedding, after a long and busy and absolutely wonderful day at the temple. That experience in itself made September 2, 2010, one of the most incredible days of my life.

This was the first time we had seen each other, me in my custom Badgley gown and him in his new gray suit.

Photos included sweat dripping down our backs, sprinklers turning on us and a lot of smiling. My husband was such a trooper :)
I cannot express my gratitude and joy about having a father who is a professional photographer. Not only did this save my family a small fortune, but I think his work is wonderful. Truly, I could not have had a better photographer! He brought bottled water and snacks for us to munch on during breaks, coaxed smiles and poses out of us, and used his body to cover my dress when we were surrounded by sprinklers :)

The best part? Dad worked extra, extra hard to get photos proofed and printed for our reception on Saturday. We had beautiful 8.5x11 photos in our black matted frames around the reception, and as another wedding gift, Mom and Dad gave us two of our own black matted frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment