Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the most important decision.

I am the happiest girl alive.

I am married to my best friend,
the man who is the love of my life.

This whole experience has been so surreal,
has brought me so much closer to God
and been such an incredible journey.
It has made me realize what is important, what is truly important in the eyes of God.

This is the whole reason we are here on the earth.
Not to get jobs, go to school or take trips.

The entire reason we are here is to get married, to raise a family, and return to our Heavenly Father.


This is the most important decision of my life,
and will continue to be the most important decision of my entire life.

I could not be happier, or feel more blessed,
to have such a selfless, wonderful man by my side for the rest of my life.

and it's really true...

being married really is the best :)

1 comment:

  1. you look so pretty! I love your dress! I saw a picture of it on Ahlin's blog && I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete