Friday, January 22, 2010

guilty as charged.



I have a confession.

I made the mistake of watching the season premier of 'The Bachelor' a few weeks ago,
and now,

I'm addicted.
It's my guilty-pleasure show-to-watch, and I can't quite get enough.



The morning after I watched the first show, I woke up & confessed to my roommate Sarah.
Only because I had to.
See, shows like this don't just suck you in,
they turn you into a vacuum to suck other people in.
I couldn't stop raving about how dumb I thought Vienna was (she is) or how darling Ali & Jakes date was (darling!) or how great Jake is (fact). Ridiculous.

*sidenote: I just ran across this editorial about the show, and it's pretty hilarious. even better: I'm pretty sure it's true! hahaha. anyways.*

Now, my roommates & I are all quoting it and I think they'll catch up on the past three episodes. So now, I may have just confessed their guilty pleasure show too all in the post ... you're welcome girls :)

However, I'm pretty sure lots of other people have their "guilty-pleasure" show,
the show that may be completely ridiculous or time-consuming or just unnecessary.

just admit it.
I did :)

song of the day: Spotlight by Gucci Mane ft. Usher

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you know this, but I've been addicted to the bachelor since Freshman year! I just recently stopped, I've been clean for 2 seasons now, and you have tempted me so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Krystle's comment! That also happened to me a while back, so I've tried not to get hooked again.

    ReplyDelete