Tuesday, January 12, 2010

it all relates.


it seems like everyone I know
(ok, obviously not everyone)
is taking a vacation to Disneyland
(ok, they're not all going to Disneyland but still)
or I'm suddenly seeing Disneyland commercials everywhere.

I imagine it's something like when you're on a diet
(ok, I've never been on a diet, but I'm imagining)
and all you see everywhere is food you can't eat.

Or couples who are "baby hungry"
(ok, not baby hungry either, just a point here, people)
and all they see everywhere is babies.

You get the point.

Yes, I'm one of those people who has a super weak spot for Disneyland
(c'mon, happiest place on earth!)
and all I'm seeing here in dark & dreary Provo is Disneyland!


John Mayer and Owl City, getting me through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment