Tuesday, December 21, 2010

mm, paper love.



so we don't do a "joint blog" per say, but we did do the big

christmas cards.

so fun!

kyle is so great about this stuff, letting me think and overthink my design and packaging, whether I want pictures, whether I want a picture collage, whether it should fold, how it will look best cut, etc. etc. What a patient man :) and he even cut them all!

As I mentioned previously, I was able to use my latest love, Curious Metallics paper. Oh, it is just lovely. Shimmery with a 92 lb wt., this paper might make me happy forever. plus, it comes in almost any color necessary.

I printed our thank you notes for our wedding (seen above, and below) on Curious Metallics gray paper and just loved the result. The original design with gray with white lettering. Place that on top of a shimmery gray paper and I couldn't get enough! I was so worried about having gray on top of gray, and how the white would look, but no need. Take a look!

ps. I will post pictures when I am not in an airport, and can actually take some pictures of the printed product :) don't fret!



No comments:

Post a Comment