Thursday, December 9, 2010

projects.

life has been so busy.

this month, I have:

- sent our biggest magazine (Bride, 164 pages of pure wedding bliss) to the printer...check out sneak peaks here.

- pulled together this weekend project for my pretty cousin Lindsay, getting married next week. I think it turned out quite well for a speedy project, don't you? Also, my talented Dad took their engagement photos. Truly a Wasson project!


- went to my work Christmas party at Chef's Table, an award-winning restaurant. such a fun night with such wonderful people! After Jeanette, our lovely magazine editor and owner, spoke some opening words, I realized I hope I can be right where I am in 10 years.

(my cute husband at Chef's Table where an iPad was circled around in our "Yankee Swap" giveaway from the Bennetts)

No comments:

Post a Comment