Tuesday, December 21, 2010

when it rains, it pours.

we arrived almost 3 hours early for our red-eye flight to New York,
so I'm doing what I do best at airports: blogging.

thought I could catch up & maybe make up for the fact that I blog only once a month :)

this month has been filled with so many projects, I'm not even sure where to start! Let's start with the most important: Courtney's graduation! My best friend Courtney graduated Summa Cum Laude from ASU in Elementary Education this month, and she asked me to design her graduation invites.


We think they turned out with just the right amount of fun and elegance :) She printed them on my new love, Curious Metallics paper, which is amazing and way too pricey for me use as much as I would like. Add that with a shimmery maroon bellyband and a gold envelope: gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment