Tuesday, February 15, 2011

custom wedding announcements: kourtney & jake

How lucky am I to get to design wedding invites? Pretty dang lucky when you're working with Kourtney and Jake, the cutest engaged couple I've ever met.

I had the opportunity to design custom wedding announcements for my sister-in-law and her fiance! I have to say (after many, many late nights), I'm so happy with the final result!

classy, a little whimsical and unique.
what a fun project!
yes, we totally lined the envelopes. it just adds such a classy, finished look to the entire suite, don't you think?


kourtney's theme was based off of fairytales, princess and prince charming. Once I saw this quote, I knew it would be the perfect opening for the invite!



the invite. a cute, folded card! I loved it.

The finished product! Recognize the pic? It's from our so fun shoot in Zion park :)

Gorgeous couple and so fun working on this project. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! love it!! and you :) I am coming up this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leah! those look so amazing! seriously, they look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE envelope lining... but what a time consuming project, huh? Totally worth it. These are amazing, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're exactly right jess! lining envelopes is my LEAST favorite job...but it's so worth it!

    ReplyDelete