Sunday, February 13, 2011

pieces of our little house.

living with your best friend is so much fun.
we get to decorate our little house just the way we like it, and I love it.
it's filled with love stuff, and I still love it.

wanna see?
thought I'd share :)

notes on the fridge.

one of my favorite cards from our wedding, from the best uncle & aunt a girl could ask for. I read this almost everyday and I love it!

we love this drawing. thus it stays on our fridge :)

our newest addition to the house. my sweet husband hung the curtains and shelf for me and my great brother-in-law brought us this gorgeous sculpture from an island off of Italy. I love this entire setup.

our printer gave me an extra 500 invitations? how to use them? decorate, of course. coins & stamps from tio & tia above. love them.

that's us!

I love this bookshelf. kyle painted it for me :)

some of kyle's books.

big fan of this KitchenAid from my wonderful mother-in-law.

a wedding gift, our engagement photo and "A Proclamation to the World." I especially love this because I took a class at BYU based entirely on this proclamation.

our bookshelf in the office, and I love this. Kyle's diploma from BYU, a beautiful print of Singapore (where Kyle used to live) and an awesome book he gave me for my birthday.

window in our bedroom, flowers from kyle for our 6 month anniversary. hey, it's a milestone, we celebrated, that's that.

love this print (wassonphotography) that hangs above our bed. happy, happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment