Sunday, February 13, 2011

one of the many pro/con lists.

husbands gone today-tuesday night for a business trip.
business trip = NYC Toy Fair. I'm not entirely sure that counts!

I've been making a pro/con list of having the husband gone.



pro: I get to use the heated rice bag all to myself.
con: I don't get to watch Heroes because I'm a baby and it scares me waaay to much to watch without Kyle.
pro: I'm using all of the pillows tonight.
con: No one next to me to say everythings ok when I have a nightmare.
pro: I'm blasting Bieber while doing laundry.
con: No husband to sing Bieber with.
pro: Girl's Night Out tomorrow with the lovely Ahlin and Sarah! So excited to see some of my best friends :)
con: No husband for Valentine's Day. boooooo.
pro: I'll probably get to work earlier because I won't have a husband to cuddle with.
con: duh, no husband to cuddle with?
pro: I drank the last of the hot chocolate today, and didn't feel bad there is none left for my sweet husband :)
con: I'm leaving all the lights on in the house. hey, don't judge. Heroes is scary.

all in all, it'll be better when husband is back. and has many toy fair stories for me. yay!

1 comment: