Sunday, February 20, 2011

custom wedding invitation suite: leah & kyle's!


I can't believe I forgot to post our own wedding invitations! Now that I am currently bedridden (thanks, husband), I have a second to catch up and post about one of my favorite parts of our wedding details!

I designed these stamps with our custom monogram, and we stamped the back of the envelopes.

the entire setup, upon opening. I loved how the double-crossing of white ribbon looked to complete the suite.

the actual invitation!

our story card!


our "story" opened the entire set. this was one of my favorite parts about the whole suite. It was really special to be able to share with all of our loved ones how we met and fell in love and added a personal touch.

an insert card, attached to the story. this was our Utah Reception card, but we also included an AZ reception card, a temple sealing card and/or ring ceremony card.



love the font choices on the invitation.

the back of the card, with our wedding website. I know I've said this, but love the double ribbon!

our engagement photo! taken by Barnaby Wasson...we love it! and I love that it matched our suite so well, without being too matchy-matchy.

the end!


3 comments:

  1. Your entire wedding made me melt but those beautiful invitations you designed we one of a kind brillant! I seriously saved mine because I couldn't get over how adorable it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were BEAUTIFUL! Wow! So great. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolute magic for you! taylor swift lavender haze jacket

    ReplyDelete