Thursday, February 17, 2011

in singles wards a BYU, we do this thing Sunday nights called Ward Prayer. An evening devotional accompanied by these wonderful little things called "Nice Notes."

one of my best friends' husband, and one of my dear friends, wrote me this Nice Note sometime back in November or December 2009, right when Kyle and I had started dated.


it touched me in a way that I'm not sure I can explain...maybe it was that someone was rooting for us or maybe because it was the first time I realized this could maybe, just maybe, be the real, real thing.

either way, it stuck to me and then stuck to my bulletin board until the day I moved out to get married.

I'm feeling a little mushy and lovey and all that,
and I'm feeling pretty lucky I actually got my love story.

thanks jay, for the nice note that became true :)

1 comment: