Tuesday, March 15, 2011

being a mommy.


no, not a REAL mom!
but I think I just might be ready to be a bunny momma.

actually, I keep going back & forth. so let's make a
bunny-momma pro/con list

pro:
-an adorable, fluffy, mini (yes, a mini version) lil bunny!
- a lil' friend to play with
- he can hang out in our garden this summer while we're gardening (sounds so cute, huh?!)
- bunnies can be litter trained and require minimal care
- bunnies loooove attention & being played with
- it's a fun animal without being too high-maintence like a dog
(or a baby)

con:
- I really hate the way animals smell...can I handle that? hm.
- it's a big responsibility for such a small little guy!
- what if I can't litter train? I've never had my own animal!

this is mostly a ridiculous post. 
but I'll welcome your thoughts/help/advice?!

9 comments:

  1. A BUNNY!! FINALLY I'LL HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH ALL THE TIMES I COME OVER THERE AND NO ONE IS HOME HAHAHA. DON'T WORRY I'LL LITTER TRAIN THE BUNNY TO GO TO THE BATHROOM JUST LIKE I DO...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunny. The best zero maintenance pet in the world. I don't feed him. I don't give him water. He's free to enjoy our large backyard - no little box training. Shoot, what's that? haha He's adorable and SO soft. Loves playing with balls in the backyard. Especially loves it when people are playing ball so he can chase them. He survives the freezing temps in the winter and the 118 temps the summer brings. THE perfect pet! Oh, and there is absolutely NO smell. :) Becky J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET IT!!!! No doubt about it. I love bunnies! :) And I think you will love having a pet, you gotta at least once in your life, and might as well see if you like it now before you have kids to take care of too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say forget the bunny and be a real mom =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. go for the bunny! with a name like "apple" how can you go wrong?!

    buuuuuunnnniieeeeeeeee! got to love the bunniee! :-)

    -papi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely should get a bunny. Every young married couple gets a puppy or a cat. I like a bunny. It's different and unique, just like the both of you.

    Leah & Kyle - 1
    Everyone Else - 0

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bunnies are the absolute best!!! i had a bunny and her name was suki!!! absolutely loved her.. till she got so big i just let her go. But i think you'd really love having one!! :)) for sure keep you company and makes a great cuddling buddie to substitute when kyle is not able to be home!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go ahead and get the bunny. If it doesn't work out you can always eat it - tastes like chicken!

    ReplyDelete