Friday, March 4, 2011

things that are awesome.


yes, I now most definitely want this treehouse.
for the kids, of course.
(except not really. no kids allowed!)


teacup pig!! I just had to include these little guys. how cute are they?! cute, I know.


I have recently come to the realization that The Blowdryer is amazing.
I know, I'm kind of a late bloomer.
for years, I've stuck it out and stated that I'm not that girl who will spend forever on her hair. 30-45 minutes, every other day? sure. 1.5 hours, every day? never.
but I've now sold out.
it makes my hair extra-voluminous and gorgeous and I'm completely sold. yes, that means I now spend an extra 30+ minutes on my hair.

1 comment:

  1. 1 - no kids allowed treehouse. hahaha, i love you.
    2 - tea cup pig!!!!
    3 - what is this blowdryer?! i'm like super out of the loop and have never heard of it .. enlighten me?!

    ReplyDelete