Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a cooking challenge.


(Grilled Chicken Pasta in a Tomato Cream Sauce. Such a great recipe!)

it started with making a grocery list for the week and ended up with choosing 8 brand-new recipes and a watering mouth.

I have no idea how that happened.
(it probably had something to do with the fact that my favorite bloggers are always posting amazing recipes and one of my favorite shows in Master Chef. seriously, check it out.)


but! I have good news for those of you who tried the Basil Tomato Soup. This recipe is suuuper similar and just a delicious. This would be a great recipe to use up the leftover ingredients!
and the sauce is mmmmmmmmm. kyle & I both agree, this one that can be made again.

my challenge? to make 8 brand-new recipes.
oh yes, this is definitely going to happen.


hungry yet? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment