Sunday, March 13, 2011

here's the truth.

I think I can safely say this weekend has been the best married weekend thus far.
(as far as hangin-out-at-the-house goes)

good thing, because I just read my dear co-workers blog about married weekends, and I related all too well.
Let's just say this: the title of her blog is "The Truth Is Lame." 

But luckily, here is my truth for the weekend 
(and it might not be as lame as previous weekends!)

Friday, we bought tennis rackets and tennis balls 
(now we're totally tennis players.)



we went out for our belated Valentine's Day dinner
(yum!)

we bought our favorite candies for a Friday Night Treat
(did you ever do that as a kid?? we totally did, and we totally love our treats)



Saturday, we played tennis! 
(toldja we're tennis pros!)

had a yummy lunch at Subway
(it's pretty healthy, had to go along with our active morning!)

took a 2-hour afternoon nap and then spent a few hours at Borders Bookstore, reading and drooling over books we wanted to buy.

(look! it's our magazine in the middle! I had a moment of excitement)

Sunday, went to church, which was great of course!

took another 2-hour nap
(hooray!)

kyle & I worked on our "design off" project for Blickenstaffs
(maybe more to come on that later...)


talked about adopting a bunny, which we will be all white and we will name Apple

had a yummy, yummy dinner
(if I do say so myself!)


and the grand finale?

we watched Jaws
(my first showing!)


and that's the whole truth.

4 comments:

  1. funnn, you guys are so cute. and um hi those quesadillas look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! We used to play tennis a lot too. Dallas is always into some form of physical exercise and now it's P90X....help me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that's hilarious Kailynn! Good luck with the P90X!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. apple? perfect weekend? you guys are dangerously too cute! So happy for you both...wish the weekend was here already...
    -dad

    ReplyDelete