Sunday, March 6, 2011

I do, I do.

just some tidbits from Kourtney & Jake's wedding this weekend! the weather was perfect, Kourtney looked gorgeous and overall it was a wonderful day for the happy couple.

I feel so very blessed to have married into such an amazing family!

It was especially special because this is the first wedding Kyle & I have attended since our very own big day. I was reminded of how incredible that day was and how lucky I am to have married Kyle. Part of me wished I could relive it, but I am definitely glad its over! We loved being behind-the-scenes and not having to stress. and it was so fun to see my designs printed and at the reception!


cutest lil grape ever! dallas & kailynn's baby, Addison :)



we arrived at the wedding luncheon early (aldous style) and we began to fill out the cute wedding libs card I created!



wedding libs card :) there were some pretty interesting responses! I had a blast designing them and it was so fun to sit down and enjoy them with the family!





their sign-in table, a "Happily Ever After" advice card. fun!


loved the cards! I thought it was such an adorable idea and they turned out so well!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the mad libs idea! So fun for the guests while waiting. And the advice cards?! Hello amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jess!!! what a compliment! :) the mad libs idea wasn't mine, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete