Thursday, March 24, 2011

cutesy-cute.

goals are a big deal over here at the mag. we made them at our first staff meeting, refer to them and overall, love them.
last year, our little goal sheets were simply adorable, made by jessica.
lots to live up to!

this year, I busted out my extra-cutesy fonts and color palettes
(nevermind that it happens to be part of my wedding scheme..shhh)
and ta-da! a cutesy-cute goal reminder-thing.

 

ps. I have, in my possession, the bridal shower invites I made for my own AZ bridal shower! I'll blog about all that cuteness super soon. so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how you made your won invites. WOULD. :)

    Also just wanted to say my dad, trying to be sweet, told me he thought of the PERFECT job for me. "Wedding Planner." I told him "Dad, I'm not even planning my OWN wedding. Leah's doing that. So I'm gonna say that won't work."

    hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that!! yes, I'm so ready to plan your wedding...all we need is a groom! :)

    ReplyDelete